Administrative tribunals and regulatory bodies have exclusive jurisdiction over various matters locally, provincially, and federally.
Regulatory and Administrative laws are complex, and each client’s needs are unique. We offer our clients a wide range of services, from full representation, to limited scope retainers – or “back end” legal advice.
We can assist with:
- Agricultural Land Commission applications
- BC Human Rights Tribunal claims
- Community Care and Assisted Living Appeal Board appeals
- Employment Standards Branch claims
- WorkSafe BC claims/appeals
- Residential Tenancy Branch claims and appeals
- Complaints and hearings with Colleges of Physicians and Surgeons of British Columbia, Alberta, and Ontario
- RCMP complaints and Civilian Review and Complaints Commission
- Professional complaints; and
- Professional and Regulatory Compliance